Saturday, July 20, 2019

Own your Own...

Through the course of a much enjoyed gathering and sharing of ideas with friends last night , I was very inspired to share my story... on how to Own our Own emotions by becoming an innovator, reflector, creator...

A journey which I started myself in 1991, when researching for my Master's thesis in French Literature at Boston University, discovering the painting of women in 3D shapes such as precious natural stones in Beaudelaire "Les Fleurs du Mal" , a journey I translated into fashion and textile design shared with the wider public since 2008, and enjoying it today, as we have reached the 20th of July, exactly 50 years after the first man walked on the moon... sharing the Face of the Moon with us to inspire our lives beyond imagination...

Here it is the sunset at the Wetlands near Tottenham Hale... looking very white and shiny like the Silver Lady under the reflector's beams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Human Touch

  A Stitchuation not to be missed... As the moon gently passes behind our earth this morning, to momentarily disappear from the sun rays, as...